15+ Hazrat Ali Quotes in Urdu for WhatsApp Users
In this article, we are going to share 15+ Hazrat Ali Quotes in Urdu for WhatsApp Users to Download and share.
What is mean by Quote, Where & When to Use?
Definition of Quotes
Quotes are written lines use to give references.
The Oxford Dictionary defines Quotes as follows.
A group of Words or a Short Piece of Writing taken from a Book, Play, Speech, a spiritual leader, a famous personality, etc. a repeat because it is interesting or useful.
According to the above definition, it is stated that Quotes are repetitive and useful. Quotes are often used in Essays, Website Content, Academic Writings, and many other writings because it gives some strength to the content. It is also helpful to prove our opinion logically by giving reference to history, books, etc.
Quotes in Different Languages
There is no restriction on Language when it comes to writing any Quote.
There is no language barrier; you can translate a single Quote in any Language. But there is only an individual condition. You need to convert it with its actual meaning without disturbing the beauty of the Quote.
It also depends on which language you can understand. In this article, we are going to use several Quotes written in the Urdu Language. Moreover, on our Website, you can get Quotes in only Urdu Language.
When & Where to Use Quotes?
This is quite a complicated question to answer.
It’s totally up to you. You can use it in your content at any place. Try to keep the sequence and use organically. Do not use Quotes excessively; it will disturb the beauty of the material, and the user experience will also be concerned.
You can create Quotes with different beautiful designs. And share them on WhatsApp Groups, FaceBook, Twitter and Instagram.
People have created their fan pages about such Quotes their they are sharing Quotes in different languages. And they have Millions of followers so read and share Quotes.
You can join some groups on Facebook where you can increase your reach. If you want to get some mass audiences.
Hazrat Ali as Quotes Status for WhatsApp in Urdu
For this article, we have selected more than 15 best Quotes of Hazrat Ali as which you can use as a WhatsApp Status. You are also free to share them on Social Media.
- Insan Ki Khud-Pasandi Main Mubtala Ho Jana Khud Apni Aqal Say Hasad Karna Hay.
- Aankhon Ky Kas-o-Khashak Aor Ranj-o-Alam Par Chashm POshi Karo Hamesha Khush Rhogay.
- Haqeeqat Amar Yea Hay Ki Dunya Kay Har Zulam Ka AIk Ilaj Aor Aor Dunya Ki Har Musibat Ka Aik Tor Hay Jiska Nam Sabar Hay..Insan Sirf Yahi Aik Johar Peda Karay To Badi Badi Musibat ka Muqabla Kar Sakta Hay aor Kisi Marhala Par Pareshan Nahi Ho Sakta. Ranjeeda-o-Ghamzada Wahi Rehta Hay Jiskay Pas Yea Johar Nahi Hota Hay Aor Khushhal Mutmain Vahi Rehta Hay Jinkay Pass Yea Johar Hota Hay Aor Wo IsayIstimal Karnna Bhi Jnata Hay.
- Jis Darakht Ki Lakri Naram Ho Uski Shakhain Ghani Hoti Hay. Insan Ko Naram Dil Hona Chaheay.
- Mukhalidfat Sahih Raye Ko Bhi Barbad Kar Daita Hay
- Jo Mansab Pa Leta Hay Wo Dast-O-Razi Karnay Lagta Hay.
- Logo kay Johar Halat Kay Inqalab Main Pehchanay Jatay Hain.
- Dost Ka Hasad KArna muhabbat Ki Kamzoori Hay.
- Aqlon Ki Tabahi Ki Beshtar Manzilain Hirs-o-Tama Ki Bijlion Kay Neechay Hain.
- Yea Koi Insaf Nahi Hay Ki Sirf Zan-o-Guman Kay Emad Par Faisla Kar Dia Jaye.
- Roz Qayamat Kay Leay Bad-Tareen Zad Safar Bandagan Khuda Par Zulam Hay.
- Kareem Kay Behtareen Amal Main Jan Kr Anjan Ban Jana Hay.
- Jisay Haya Nay Apna LIbas Aodha Dia Us Kay Aib Koi Nahi Daikh Sakta Hay.
- Ziada Khamoshi Hebat Ka Sabab Banti Hay aor Insaf SayDosti Main Izafa Hta Hay. Fazl-o-Karam Say Qadr-o-Mazilat Buland HOti Hay Aor Tawazo Say Nimat Mukammal Hoti Hay.
- Kis Qadar Afsoos Ki Bat Hay Ki Insan Parwardegar Ki Nimaton Ka Shukrya Ada Karnay Ki Bajaye Kufran Nimat Par Utar Ata Hay Aor Us Kay Dunyua Kay Deay Huay Iqtidar Ko Dast Darazi Mian Istimal Karty Hain. Halanki Sharafat Insaniyat Ka Taqaza Yahi Tha Ki Jis Tarah Us Nay Sahib Qudrat O Quwat Honay Kay Bad Uskay Hal Par Reham Kia Hay Isi Tarah Iqtadar Panay Kay Bad Yea Dosron Kay Hal Par RehamKaray.
- Herat Ki Bat Hay Hasad Karnay Walay Jismon Ki Salamati Par Hasad Qu kartay Hain. Dolatmand Ki Dolat Say Hasad Hota hy Mazdoor Ki Sihat Say Hasad Nahi Hota Hay Halanki Yea Is Say Badi Nimat Hay.
- Lalich Hamesha Zillat Ki Qaid Mai Giraftar Rehta Hay.
Read More Articles –